All loads must be covered and/or secured. 

Loads that are not covered or secured will incur an additional $10.00 charge.

* DEAD Animals are accepted ONLY at the Rattlesnake Landfill.*

Burn Barrels are not Accepted

The Bingham County Aberdeen Nonmunicipal Solid Waste (NMSW) Landfill is located at 2559 West 1800 South. It is approximately 2.1 miles east of U.S. Highway 39 on 1800 South (Beach Road). The Aberdeen Nonmunicipal Solid Waste Landfill is the final destination for Residential and Commercial Construction & Demolition Waste, Fill and Inert Material, and Mobile Homes. All Municipal Solid Waste (Household Garbage) Refrigerator Units, White Goods (Stoves, Washing Machines, Dryer, etc.), Motor Oil, Antifreeze, Household Chemical Waste, and tires are temporarily collected at the Rattlesnake Landfill location and transported to the Moreland Central Transfer Station for further processing. 

Residential Rates 

The Aberdeen Landfill is a C&D landfill, which will accept the following materials.  Some restrictions and exclusions may apply.

ACCEPTABLE MATERIALS: Concrete, block, brick, wood, tree limbs, grass, metal wire, posts, scrap metal, dirt, rocks, construction waste, demolition and remodeling waste.  The following chart will apply for individual residents (not commercial) bringing their own yard debris.

Items in need of disposing that are not on this list may be prohibited by local. state. or federal regulations. 

By state law, Construction & Demolition Waste must be disposed of separately from Municipal Solid Waste (MSW), this includes household garbage).

In an event you have items for disposal not listed above please contact the Bingham County Solid Waste’s Moreland Transfer Station Scale House for further assistance @ (208) 782-3867 or (208) 782-3870 or contact your local Idaho Department of Environmental Quality.

This is a general list. Some restrictions and exclusions may apply, specific items may not qualify. 

The Aberdeen Landfill is a Tier 1 & Tier 2 Landfill and can only accept the following:
Cardboard – Broken DownMetal WireSheet Rock
DirtPaint Cans – DriedShingles
Electrical WiringPlasterSiding
Fiberglass InsulationConstruction PlasticsTile
GlassPlywood & Similar MaterialTree Limbs
Insulation – Blue Board, etc.PostsVinyl Fencing
Insulation – Non-AsbestosRoofing PaperVinyl Flooring
LinoleumScrap MetalWindows & Frames
LumberInert Material – Concrete, etc.Wood – Untreated

Containers filled with liquids are not accepted in the fill areas.

Containers such as oil receptacles, soda pop bottles, water and milk jugs, food jars, etc. are classified as MSW and must be placed in the household bins.

If items are going to rot, leach or blow, they are not accepted. Contaminated loads will be considered MSW.

Non-Acceptable Waste items in fill area and must be placed in Household Waste bins. 

All the item specified below are classified as Municipal Solid Waste (MSW):

Municipal Solid Waste(Must be placed in Household Bin)
Household waste, (MSW)Carpet Padding
Food items or their containersFabric Furniture
ClothingFlorescent Ballast & Tubes

Phone Numbers



690 W Hwy 26




Get Directions

Central Transfer Station

251 N 690 W
Blackfoot, ID 83221

(208) 782-3867

Operating Hours
Monday – Saturday
7:30 am – 5:30 pm

Rattlesnake Landfill

1316 Wolverine Rd.
Shelley, ID 83274

(208) 782-3872

Operating Hours
Tues. Thurs. & Sat.
9:00 am – 4:45 pm

Aberdeen Landfill

2559 W 1800 S
Aberdeen, ID 83210

(208) 782-3871

Operating Hours
11:00 am – 4:45 pm
9:00 am – 4:45 pm

Sign In


Reset Password

Please enter your username or email address, you will receive a link to create a new password via email.


An active membership is required for this action, please click on the button below to view the available plans.